The AU-H101A is a small-size HDMI 2.0 audio de-embedder with 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI output, and three different types of audio outputs. It is designed to extract audio from a HDMI signal via stereo balanced L/R audio, analog RCA, and coaxial digital audio output.
It also features an HDMI equalizer to ensure full HDMI signal integrity is maintained. The AU-H101A can compensate for poor source signals or low-quality cabling at the end of a long cable run.
EDID and CEC pass-through ensures that the source video is at the optimal resolution for the display and can be controlled by CEC from source.
• De-embeds analog audio and coaxial digital audio from an HDMI signal.
• HDMI equalization.
• Three selectable audio modes.
• 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) and data rates up to 18 Gbps.
• HDMI 2.0 and HDR support.
• HDCP 2.2/1.4 support.
• EDID and CEC pass-through.