Under its Limited Product Warranty, TIGHT AV, at its sole discretion, will either:
• Repair or facilitate the repair of defective products within a reasonable period of time, restore products to their proper operating condition and return repaired products free of any charge for necessary parts, labor and shipping.
• Replace and return, free of charge, any defective products with direct replacement or with similar products deemed by TIGHT AV to perform substantially the same function as the original products.
The standard limited warranty for TiGHT AV products is five (5) years from the date of shipment from TiGHT AV warehouse, with the following exceptions:
1. All TiGHT AV camera and video soundbar products are covered by a standard two (2) year warranty.
2. All TiGHT AV fiber optic cables and are covered by a standard one (1) year warranty.
Products that exceed the coverage period will only be repaired and returned under customers’ expense.
To obtain a remedy under this limited warranty, you must contact either the authorized TiGHT AV reseller/distributor from whom you purchased this product or the TiGHT AV office nearest you. In order to claim remedy under this limited warranty, an original dated receipt as proof of purchase must prevail. TIGHT AV requires that products returned are properly packed, preferably in the original carton, for shipping. Cartons not bearing a return authorization or case number will be refused. TIGHT AV, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to reject any products received without advanced authorization.
This Limited Product Warranty excludes:
• Damage, deterioration, or malfunction caused by any alteration, exposure to excess moisture, modification, improper use, neglect, improper packing, or shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature.
• Damage, deterioration, or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by TIGHT AV to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
• Equipment enclosures, cables, power supplies, batteries, LCD displays, and any accessories used in conjunction with the product(s).
This Limited Product Warranty does not imply that the electronic components contained within TIGHT AV’s products will not become obsolete nor does it imply TIGHT AV products or their electronic components will remain compatible with any other current product, technology or any future products or technologies in which TIGHT AV’s products may be used in conjunction with. TIGHT AV, at its sole discretion, reserves the right not to extend its warranty offering in instances arising outside its normal course of business including, but not limited to, damage inflicted to its products from acts of God.
Limitation on Liability
The maximum liability of TIGHT AV under this limited product warranty shall not exceed the original TIGHT AV’s purchase price paid for its products. To the maximum extent permitted by law, TIGHT AV is not responsible for the direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory.